Get More Leads, Get More Leads!
I am no pro at getting more leads, nor do I need to count on them for my business to be successful!
But I but I do know that it doesn’t really matter how many techniques you have to get leads, the important thing is, this isn’t something that you can just do one time, this will always be an ongoing task.
Well here are a few things that I do know LOL
8 Techniques To Get Leads Without Spending A Single Cent
1. Do a Google search and join as many social media sites that you can find.
Now establish a clear cut plan for updating and maintaining all of your social media accounts and profiles to get more leads.
With so many sites available it is easy to get confused, so make sure you have a way to keep track of everything.
Write down all user names and passwords for each site, also go ahead and make an outline of all the tasks you are going to do starting today, then tomorrow, the next and so forth.
2. Register with as many search engines that you can, this will open doorways for you to get more leads. Everyone goes to search engines to search for websites that fit their needs.
If you can snag these online entrepreneurs in your niche you will get more leads.
3. Set up a Gmail account to get more leads!
Now learn how to use Google docs, this is a free service and it will help you get organized.
You will no longer have to worry about ever loosing your files because they are stored online not on your computer.
You can also share your documents with your team or actually who ever you want. It is very easy to do all you do is give them the URL and go in and change the security settings.
4. There are literally tons of software tools and programs out there to help you get more leads, but most of these do require a fee of some sort.
I do know that most of them offer a limited time to test drive for free.
So why not sign on, even a few days or a week using this can help you to get more leads and who knows this may be something that you really like and want to purchase it.
Either way make sure to write down all this information because you will need to go in and cancel or you will be charged.
Half Way 🙂 Techniques To Get More Leads Without Spending A Single Cent
5. Join a forum to get more leads, the warrior forum is the most popular for online entrepreneurs.
This forum is very helpful, you can find out which products are the best and what’s working now, you will also have a chance to mingle with some of the top people in your niche.
Warrior forum has a built in system for monitoring all your action within the forum, so be on your best behavior and always make sure to give out valuable, helpful information.
You want to establish a credit record (Meaning good history) with them, if you do this right, you could get offers from other members.
6. Sniff out your competition, sign in to their sites get on their lists and see what they are up to.
What tricks are they using to help them get more leads, you don’t necessarily want to copy them, but you can get some great ideas, kind of like spying on them.
Now take what you learn and apply it to help you get more leads.
7. Ezineartilces.com is one of the top ezines on the internet, you want to start writing top quality articles with content that will help people in your niche. This will establish you as an expert and you will get more leads by telling people what you want them to do in the bio box.
8. Do not get so attached to your customers, you may have a connection with them, but at the end of the day they are simply customers.
These are people who have paid you to get their hands on your products or services. Do not get to attached, you are going to get more leads and they will become your customers, your customer base is going to grow and your business will expand.
So keep it business like!
That’s it Folks! I believe I gave up all my goods to start getting more leads without spending a cent.
Now go and take action.
As always thanks for visiting my blog!
Here’s To Success
Here’s To Happiness
***Have Something To Say?***
Please head on down below in the comments section and let’s get the conversation started!