Successful Online Entrepreneur
There is really only one reason why you are not a successful online entrepreneur and that is because you do not have a game plan ready for you to take action on.
Today I am going to give you 12 productivity tips that will hopefully be a huge game changer for you, but I am going to tell you they will only work if you actually take them and apply them to your online business.
Productivity Tips to Help You Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur
If you are looking to become a successful online entrepreneur then productivity is really the meat and potatoes to creating any success online at all.
So Let’s Get Started Here….
1. You have to have a game plan to become a successful online entrepreneur or to have any success with anything really.
Failure To Plan Is Planning To Fail.
2. Ninety percent of your time must be spent on income producing activities if you are to become a successful online entrepreneur.
For example writing or producing content, videos, driving traffic, following up with your prospects.
These are you money making activities. Driving traffic and converting sales is the only way you are going to become a successful online entrepreneur.
3. Create a routine, actually get yourself a scheduler, a note book will even work you need to schedule everything if you truly do want to become a successful online entrepreneur.
You need to schedule a start time and a finish time, be sure to write it down.
4. This little trick I just learned from my Girl Friend Lesly Federici she had me get a timer last month and WOW I was shocked at how this technique worked for me.
Get yourself a timer and use it, I want you put this into your schedule, you are going to work a solid 50 minutes on each task from here on out.
Set This Timer For 50 Minutes.
5. A successful online entrepreneur needs to take a 10 minute break every hour, so you have your timer right and you just worked a solid 50 minutes, now go ahead and set this for another 10 minutes, take time to get some fresh air, a drink, stretch THEN get back to work.
Distractions Are The Biggest Killer For A Successful Online Entrepreneur
6. Do not let this happen, you have an answering service correct?
Then Use It!
If someone is calling you on Skype or your FaceBook friend needs a question answered, you are not to get off of the task at hand.
You have scheduled this right?
This is something that does need to be done but you need to focus on one task at a time.
7. If want to become a successful online entrepreneur you need to get this one through to your brain, e-mails are another killer of productivity.
E-mails do not make you money.
I am not saying that you shouldn’t check your e-mails because we all need to do this.
My suggestion would be to schedule this first thing in the morning and then again at the end of your day, and no more then 30 minutes, that should be more than enough time.
Schedule it and do not open up your e-mail again, I’m telling you if you can get out of this habit you will become a successful online entrepreneur faster than you ever thought possible.
8. Muti-tasking is not efficient to become a successful online entrepreneur!
So Do Not Get In This Habit
If You Have Been Doing This…
IT IS TIME TO STOP..
Work on one project if you don’t finish it with in your scheduled time then schedule time the next day to finish this up.
9. You do need to take some time each day for mindset.
My suggestion is to schedule mindset before marketing or schedule this with your exercise, listen to an MP3 while walking but you do need to have some sort of personal development each and every day.
10. Training is necessary to become a successful online entrepreneur, you need to learn something new everyday, either read a book or attend some sort of a training, you never want to stop learning.
11. I talked briefly about exercising above when I told you to put this together with you mindset schedule, but you do need to get some form of exercise each day.
To become a successful online entrepreneur you need to have energy, so be sure to schedule time for exercise.
12. Always schedule time for friends and family, having a balanced life is necessary to become a successful online entrepreneur.
So what did you think of my 12 productivity tips?
Do you think they will help you become a successful online entrepreneur?
What was the best tip?
Go ahead and let me know below or perhaps you just have something to add, you can do that to.
Listen if you are not experiencing the results you want but yet you truly believe you have what it takes to become a successful online entrepreneur then please reach out and ask for help.
I would love to help you, but I am going to let you all know..
I AM GOING ON VACATION TODAY!!!
Wooo Hooo Oh Yeh Florida Bound With My BF Kay From High School for 11 FUN FILLED DAYS.
I did get myself a little tablet and I am hoping to check in now and again, but I have No idea when or if I will find internet. So if you want to connect I will be available after the 5th of March, OK
I will not be posting a new blog post next week…
WOWSY Listen UP I am going to be skipping a week so you can go ahead and leave me 2 comments on this post if you miss me..
HEHE 🙂 🙂
As always thanks for visiting my blog!
Here’s To Success
Here’s To Happiness
***If you enjoyed this Blog Post 12 Productivity Tips to Help You Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur Please Go Ahead And Pin It, Retweet and Comment!
***Have Something To Say?***
Please head on down below in the comments section and let’s get the conversation started!***
Are You Making Any Of These 20 Embarrassing Mistakes Trying To Make Money Online?Most people, bloggers included, are guilty of some of these mistakes. That's probably why they aren't making as much money online as they should.
Click Here to find out if you are making any of these mistakes and EXACTLY how to correct them. Many of the mistakes are ridiculously easy to correct, but only if you know what they are.
Yes, it's a completely FREE article that contains more helpful tips than many paid products. It already has 110+ comments and "kingged" by lots of people.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!