Do you have a game plan put together when it comes to team building?
Now don’t go thinking you can just go start building your team over night and become a huge success, it is not going to happen.
Like I said you need to come up with a game plan.
This is where most online entrepreneurs get stuck and confused because they do not have a game plan put together when it comes to having success at building their teams.
What Is Your Biggest Challenge To Team Building?
Most online entrepreneurs that I talk to say that driving traffic to their sites is the biggest challenge they face when it comes to team building.
And they are oh so right, it doesn’t matter how great your products or services are, without traffic to your website your offers will never be seen.
Paying for traffic to help build your team can be very expensive and there really is not proof that it works either.
A more cost effective way to build your team is to not spend any money at all, not one single cent.
Exposed 10 Techniques To Team Building For Success
1. Make a list of all of your free resources available, a five minute brainstorming session can give you enough information to help you build your team for months to come. The most important thing you need to do is to know where you can go and what you can do, because once you know you can do something the battle is already half won. Just Google free marketing tools and services.
2. Exhaust the amount of free services and resources that are out there, with regards to article directories and press release services. Despite all the hype over video marketing, the internet is still mostly text based.
3. I did say the internet is mostly text based, but you should still take advantage of video marketing, so come up with a video strategy. Get a game plan in place on how you can use video and audio to start team building.
4. Establish a clear cut game plan and strategy for facebook, facebook is the number one social networking site where you can easily share anything you want to start building your team.
5. Ibotoolbox is another social networking site where all you have to do is participate to earn free advertising. You can also use their free press release service and publish two articles a day (you earn credits to advertise for free just by doing this)
6. Apply for as many forums as you can, forum posting is a viable means to team building. But forum posting does take time because you cannot just go in and start posting ads, this is spam, so make sure to add some value, also make sure this is something you have time to do.
7. Determine if wordpress will fit into your game plan for team building. Blogging is number one way to help you get more targeted traffic into your funnel.
8. Get yourself a Gmail account and get set up with Google+ This is huge, you can add unlimited friends and post as many times a day as you want. Another tip is to set up multiple accounts, but be careful, managing both accounts will be very time consuming.
9. Where ever possible automate! You have a computer Right? So use it to help you build your team. Automation makes your life easier and gives you more time to enjoy doing the things that are important to you.
10. Never take short cuts, short cuts will not help your team building efforts. They may provide a quick fix or a short burst but that’s it. Automation is not a shortcut it is merely a way of easing your workload.
We as online entrepreneurs know that there are only two ways to team building, they are through search engine or social engine.
What technique are you ready to get started with? Do you have another technique that you use for building your team? Go ahead and share with us below, I do appreciate all of your comments.
Not ready to start building your team, or not confident enough to give it a shot just yet? Well I do have a solution for you to start building your success story first!
How does this sound to you?
I will then show you the exact steps to To Team Building For Success…
As always thanks for visiting my blog!
Here’s To Success
Here’s To Happiness
***Have Something To Say?***
Please head on down below in the comments section and let’s get the conversation started!***